Here’s me in a nutshell:
I use tarot cards to deliver intuitive readings that are fun, creative and story-rich. My readings are also person-centred and psychospiritual in nature, focusing mostly on the individual (the hero of the story!), their heroic choices as well as heroic development. 😉
Here’s me in a bigger nutshell. Or, here are some of my core values, if you’re wondering what kind of reader (or person) I am. 🙂
- Creative or artistic expression is a way to self-connect and live a more fulfilling, authentic life.
- We are all on a journey to fulfill our purpose, to be of service, and to become more of who we are
- Productivity is more than just producing products; it is about how we can create the routines, lifestyle and attitudes that allow us to become the best version of ourselves!
- Our choices create our karma and our destiny, and the future is always in flux and changes with the choices that we make. Also, we cannot grow, change or transform if we don’t take responsibility for our part in the narrative.
- We have no strengths or weaknesses; we have inherent qualities that become positively or negatively charged depending on the circumstances or the relationships we are in. We are who we are and we should embrace ourselves for the qualities that we have no matter what others or society tell us. 🙂
- We can learn to navigate our personality better by figuring out how to work with ourselves in ways that speak to us and allow us to shine in our own unique light (instead of trying to squeeze our poor expansive spirits into molds or boxes of limiting beliefs, perfectionism, self-loath/criticism and/or other shenanigans we tend to bully ourselves with)
- The shadows and the dark forces in our psyche are like monsters in a closet: they are only as scary as we think they are. More often than not, they have a lot of interesting things to tell us: who we are, who we are not, where we’re hurting and in need of healing, and how we can grow as individuals.
- We should never cease to be amazed by the stunning qualities we have, the strength that we possess, and the dreams that we dream. And most importantly, the sheer potential that we all have when we appreciate and value ourselves.
I do not offer readings about a third party. My readings are person-centred and I would much like to focus on you, your perspectives, your attitudes, what your story is, and the choices that you can make to shape your future and the continuous unfolding of your narrative.
I am not a psychic. I do not offer readings that are predictive in nature. The future is always in flux and changes with the choices that you make. However, I do take into account of possible energies that are coming in and possible roles you may need to play for what you want to achieve.
I am not a medium. I won’t be able to contact somebody who is deceased. As much as I would like to channel encouraging messages from people who have crossed over , my antennas for that kind of frequency is way to short for any serious medium work. Those cute stubby things really don’t pick up much from the Other Side!
I do not offer readings about legal, financial, or medical issues as I do not have any expertise in those areas. Please consult a professional for any issues related to those topics. I can only give you um’s and ah’s, so let’s not go there!
All information you offer and share will remain strictly confidential.
Please offer me some notes and focus areas regarding to what you wish to explore and/or accomplish in a reading. You really get more out of a tarot reading the question is focused. Give me the “setting” of your story, and I’ll get a read on what your “character” is up to!
Unless otherwise specified on the listing, all readings will be completed and delivered within 7 days. Usually, you’ll get it in 5, but you know, just in case I suddenly become stranded on an island with no Wifi.
Completed readings are non-refundable unless I am personally unable to fulfill your request. If that is the case, I will offer you a full refund. If you do change your mind after purchasing the reading, please e-mail me as soon as you can before the reading is scheduled to happen. I will offer you a full refund if the reading has not been scheduled in!
I reserve the right to refuse any questions that do not align with my approaches and attitudes towards tarot. You will, of course, be given a full refund of your purchase should this be the case. Having that said, I will do my best to work with you to rephrase, reframe or refocus your question into something that will benefit and empower you!
Please message me if you have any questions regarding to my services and policies! Or you know, if you just want to chat.
You can send me a message via Etsy or through e-mail at fablesden [at] gmail [dot] com.